Thursday 5 January 2017

Viewers are heartbroken that 'Weightlifting Fairy' is about to end

Requested!



Xsportnews via Naver: 'Weightlifting Fairy' Nam Joohyuk♥Lee Sungkyung, we'll be waiting for this ideal couple's happy ending

1. [+2717, -28] Ah, it's really really really good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I don't want it to end. I cried along with Nam Joohyuk.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I like that I can laugh a lot when watching this drama

2. [+2242, -26] Ah seriously this drama is so lovelyㅠㅠ

3. [+1816, -27] Joonhyung is so handsome ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

4. [+1750, -21] Ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Today was perfect!! Hope Bokjoo and Joonhyung will meet at Taereung

5. [+1482, -19] So cute ㅠㅠ Bookjoonhyung

6. [+450, -9] It's such a solid drama. The acting is done really well too. It's a drama that made me see Nam Joohyuk and Lee Sungkyung in a new light. Hope to see them later in a drama that will shine even brighter

7. [+421, -6] I like that the drama is bright and kind. It's been a while since I've gotten such good feelings from a drama.

8. [+402, -7] How can a drama be this simple, cute, warm, and lovely ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Bookjoonhyung are such a pretty couple

9. [+345, -8] They should extend it... it's too bad that it's only 16 episodes...

10. [+334, -7] I like that it's not only about college dating, but it shows the challenges young people go through... I feel proud when the two leads succeed





0 comments:

Post a Comment