Monday 6 February 2017

Korean superstitions that have been introduced to foreign countries












- What I was taught was when you whistle at night, a snake will come out

- I really believed that I'd go blind if I touched a butterfly and then my eyesㅋㅋㅋㅋ My mother always used to nag me about that

- I'm so embarrassed about the fan thing

- But I do watch out for these things thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- It's my first time hearing about the last oneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- So for years I never knew about the 'fan death' and I've been sleeping with a fan on in the summer.  I haven't died

- I was always told not to cut your fingernails at night.. I forgot why though? Was it because you'd turn into a mouse-like person..?
> Isn't it because you'll go "aahh!!" if you cut it wrong since it's so dark at night??
> Someone told me that you'll hear footsteps come up behind you if you do..
> I think it came from Japan.  I heard that if you cut your nails at night, something that's not human will appear

- For the chicken wings superstition, I don't think it's just for men, it's to anyone who eats it.  I also heard your skin will become really nice if you eat the meaty parts of the chicken wingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I've heard that the fan superstition was a lie started by elders to save up on electricity

- There are a few on there that I'm finding out for the first time

- Yeah I've heard of theseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment