Wednesday 22 February 2017

Ratings are not a good indicator of a drama's quality?



My Daily via Naver: 'Tomorrow With You', it's fun but... why are its ratings low?

1. [+1233, -76] They don't show enough re-runs and tvN just doesn't seem to be pushing the drama

2. [+1267, -106] It's not written officially that ratings = fun to watch

3. [+967, -72] It is fun thoughㅠㅠ Goblin did very well but let's not compare this with Goblin!

4. [+833, -77] It is funㅠㅠㅠ I became a fan of Lee Jehoon after watching this ㅠㅠㅠ What am I going to do with his voiceeeeeeeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+521, -50] Are they not going to release the behind the scenes? ㅜㅜㅜ They're too busy? ㅜㅜ I'm sad

6. [+138, -28] First off, the drama material is similar to others that it feels typical... it goes back and forth between the present and future too much... all dramas are like that these days... hmm

7. [+108, -18] They have material that has the potential to be fun and using it in a way that's not fun... I had the heart to watch until episode 4 but I couldn't watch it last time and I realized that I wasn't even curious... the script's tempo is tiring and I can't relate to it and they seem to be trying to push me to pity the character repeatedly.  I think it's too late to go up from here...

8. [+75, -9] The material itself is too plain for the viewers these days.. the citizens seem to be tired of it..






0 comments:

Post a Comment