Wednesday 28 December 2016

Dokkaebi viewers speculate that Deokhwa might not be human


Ji Euntak couldn't figure out the hanja so she asked Deokhwa to translate Kim Shin's writing.

Deokhwa translated the letter to Euntak and said that it was a love letter,
"After 100 years...
On a good day..."


And afterwards, Kim Shin's thoughts 
"..You are my life and my death..
And I.. like you. 
Thus, I keep this secret and ask above for permission.
May you not know for one more day,
may you not know for 100 years more."

The letter that Euntak asked Deokhwa to translate was different from what Deokhwa actually told Euntak.  The writing in the book was about Kim Shin's thoughts of the war previously shown in past episodes, yet Deokhwa said that it was a love letter and his expression changed.

Kim Shin never spoke about his thoughts and only kept that confession to Euntak in his heart.
The fact that Deokhwa seemed to be able to read those thoughts and tell Euntak makes me think that there's a high possibility that he's not human.


- Woah goosebumps.......

- True, do you think they'd put in that scene were Deokhwa crosses with the Samshin grandmother for no reason?

- A lot of people had already ben thinking that he's a Wulhanoin (t/n: A God that brings two people together tied by red strings

- Not sure what it is but he seems to definitely have something special, he's not just a normal human

- To me, the fact that Deokhwa can read Hanja is already a superhuman ability

- Duk(Fan) Hwa(Flower) = Fan of flowers = butterfly = God = Deokhwa
> ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Stop
> Oooooooh ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
> Ok let's not go that far ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I was wondering too whether what he was translating was in the book...and when the narration came up at the end, I got goosebumps all over...

- I think Deokhwa's just a normal human though

- If that's true then I bet the God is even closer to them

- 1. He locked eyes with Samshin and asked her to go out for a drink. The fact that Samshin went out with him too and didn't reject him already points that he's not just a normal guy
2. Deokhwa's the one who brought the grim reaper to the Goblin's house
3. Purposely went to the bookstore for a refund to find Euntak
4. He made the grim reaper open up and look at the photo of Kim Sohyun
5. He seems to be able to read the Goblin's thoughts

- But why does he age like a normal human...? He has a grandpa too

- He couldn't move when the grim reaper stopped time though and he was controlled by the grim reaper to leave during the date
> He could just be pretending like Kim Shin did..
> But what's interesting is, when the grim reaper controls someone, aren't they supposed to follow the orders exactly? The grim reaper said "You will say, 'I'm going to leave first.'" and Deokhwa said "I'm going to leave now (politely) (t/n: with a -yo, at the end.) while the other girl really followed the grim reaper's words and only said "I'll leave now" (t/n: without a -yo, like the grim reaper said.)... I don't know I'm torn between him pretending and him actually just being a human
>> Hul... that's a good catch.. if that's true then daebak..

- I wonder what Deokhwa is seriously






0 comments:

Post a Comment