Friday 20 January 2017

If there was an awards ceremony for OSTs, which song would receive the daesang?

1. Lovers in Paris: To Your Side - Jo Sung Mo

2. Sassy Girl Chun Hyang: Emergency Room - Izi

3. My Name is Kim Sam Soon: She Is - Clazziquai

4. Goong: Perhaps Love - J.ae, HowL

5. Temptation of the Wife: Can't Forgive - Cha Soo Kyung

6. Secret Garden: That Man - Baek Ji Young

7. Beethoven Virus: Can You Hear Me - Taeyeon

8. Stairway to Heaven: I Miss You - Kim Bum Soo

9. YWCFTS: My Destiny - LYn

10. I'm Sorry I Love You: Snow Flower - Park Hyo Shin

11. Boys Over Flowers: Because I'm Stupid - SS501

12. King's Family: Find Love Find Life - Jo Hang Jo

13. Moon Embraces the Sun: Back in Time - LYn

14. Iris: Don't Forget - Baek Ji Young

15. Phoenix: Fate - Lee Sung Chul

16. Other


- The fact that 'Emergency Room' is still on the charts when you go to the karaoke says it all

- Isn't it obviously Snow Flower?

- They're all songs worthy of the daesang...

- As I went down the list I kept going "This, oh no this, no this!", couldn't make up my mind

- For me it's Nice Guy's OST "Love Is Like Snow"

- Emergency Room, I Miss You, and Snow Flower

- Definitely #4, I'm getting butterflies just thinking about the song

- This is such a hard decision ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But I'll go with I Miss You

- Isn't Taeyeon's 'If' a better choice than 'Can You Hear Me'?

- All In songs

- I can't choose....ㅠ




0 comments:

Post a Comment