Monday 26 December 2016

Top 5 tvN dramas with the lowest ratings







Today Humor: Top 5 tvN dramas with the lowest ratings

1. Surplus Princess 0.537%
2. Ex-girlfriend Club 0.629%
3. Plus Nine Boys 0.685%
4. Bubblegum 0.685%
5. Entourage 0.749%

- Bubblegum was fun though, even Dong-grim reaper was on it ㅠ
> I really enjoyed Bubblegum ㅠㅠ They're so pretty I watched it so many times ㅋㅋ Sometimes I think of this drama randomly

- Ex-girlfriend club was so funny, I was disappointed that they had to wrap it up so quickly

- I watched all of Entourage.. ㅠㅠ I didn't watch the original so I don't have a comparison but I thought it was good..ㅠㅠ

- Everyone as a drama-fanatic, let me tell you at least watch Lee Dongwook or Kim Youngkwang's cuts from Bubblegum and Plus Nine Boys.
> I have faith in your words as a pro drama fan
> I watched it because the lead females were so pretty..

- I actually haven't heard of these except Entourage, but to think our grim reaper is there...aw ㅠ

- Ex girlfriend club was pretty fun.  Plus nine boys had good music. Bubblegum had such a nice atmosphere, it was alright, but the more it unravelled the more frustrating the story became.. I haven't heard of Surplus Princess.  As for Entourage, I heard it's not good so I never tried to watch it.

- Ex girlfriend club was entertaining ㅠㅠ I watched all of the eps but because of the ratings, they had to end it early.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Plus Nine Boys was really fun though!!  I watched it in the military so I had no idea about the ratings.  The squad that I was in would hold our hearts and get butterflies while we watched it.....






0 comments:

Post a Comment