Monday 26 December 2016

Viewers think MBC uses the best colour schemes for their rom-com dramas


Weightlifting Fairy






W










Lucky Romance










One More Happy Ending







MBC's specialty is their drama's colour scheme
It's bright, crisp, and clear...
Some people think it's too much
But I think it suits rom-coms really well.

Daum Cafe: MBC's the best when it comes to colour schemes for their rom-com dramas
Views: 480,812

- I watched all of these dramas and crazy, all of the colour palettes are so pretty... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ plus they were all really fun

- Lucky Romance seriously, you don't even need to edit the GIF, the colours they used were so pretty

- Please everyone watch Weightlifting Fairy it's soooooooooooooooooooooooo good

- It's Okay, That's Love had a nice colour scheme too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Hello please watch Kim Bokjoo!  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's so funny

- Bokjoo ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  The content is good too! Be successful!

- Lucky romance...ㅠㅠ So pretty, I love the yellow, green, and blue colours they used ㅠ

- Bokjoo, my life's drama, please watch it..

- Are Lee Sungkyung and Nam Joohyuk's acting ok in Kim Bokjoo??  My mom watches it too and she likes it but I watched their past wrks and I didn't like their acting ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
> Lee Sungkyung's crying scene was really good and Joohyuk is doing really well. They improved a lot
> Nam Joohyuk's acting got so much better! It's a role that fits him really wellㅋㅋㅋㅋ He really seems like a close guy friend
> It's a drama that made me a fan of Lee Sungkyung seriously
> I was nervous they wouldn't be good either but I became a fan of both of them after watching. There's some scenes where they have to really overact but it's good
> Waaaatchhhhh itttttttt

- Personally I think tvN does it best...

- You can tell it's MBC just by the coloursㅠㅠㅠㅠ




0 comments:

Post a Comment