Monday 26 December 2016

Dokkaebi's real filming location vs what's aired on TV


1. There's so many people behind them, but the actors don't pay any mind and focus so well on their acting..

2. When they're filming, there's so many people but on screen it looks like they're all alone..

Instiz: [Goblin] Real filming location vs aired TV scene

- They're filming in my neighbourhood right now and it's jam-packed..
> Hello, where are you

- Do they CG out the people or what..?
> I think they just shoot at an angle where you don't see the people
> Interesting..

- It's more interesting if people didn't crowd around

- I've watched other drama filmings and they sometimes have to tell the people to step back or to move if they're in the shot

- Yeah there's always so many people and they stick around when the crew moves locations too... wish they wouldn't bother the actors or the crew so much

- I saw Twice filming a reality once and it didn't phase them at all whether there were so many people watching them... as expected of celebrities

- It's awesome that they can focus like that, I wouldn't be able to

- I'm not part of Goblin's staff but it's really hard to control those who come to watch the filmingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Whenever we have to switch the angle we always have to ask them "I'm sorry, you can't be here~~" ㅋㅋㅋ

- Imagine the delays and NGs if someone gets caught on the sound though..

- It's near my place, sometimes there's a lot of people and sometime's it's pretty empty, Gong Yoo is so handsome



0 comments:

Post a Comment