Sunday 25 December 2016

Han Jimin turns her airport photos into a photoshoot












Today Humor: Han Jimin

- An angel appeared

- Wow.............................

- God-Jimin.... ㅠㅠ

- Goddess Jimin ㅠㅠㅠ

- Around 10 years ago, I saw her on 'Resurrection' and I thought she was a pretty celebrity, but more than getting prettier, I think the word beautiful fits her more.  Not just her looks but her personality too

- My ideal type~

- How can a candid photo turn into a photoshoot like this

- In my next life for sure......
> In your next life, what?  What are you going to do?
>> OP's going to turn into an octopus.

- Are you sure those are candid photos??? ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ I really thought it was a photoshoot

- This lady is really classy, good-natured, and strong.  I hope she meets a good person.
> Me
> Me duh
>> Everyone, let's not act like this during the holidays

- Clicked on this by accident but my eyes have been purified thank you


0 comments:

Post a Comment