Sunday 1 January 2017

K-netizens hyped up for the new Sherlock season premiere

(t/n: I thought it'd be interesting to share this since I coincidentally stumbled upon this while waiting for the new Sherlock episode.  It was amusing to see the roles reversed as it's usually the Int'l community who has to wait for subtitles ><) 




Daum Cafe: Sherlock Season 4 is out tomorrow

- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeees

(Photo: Let's all get crazy..!)

- I swear I saw like 10 posts warning everyone about when Sherlock is airing

- I'm setting my alarm now

- Hul hul hul hul hul hul, OP thank you

- Oh my god, my heart's fluttering~~~

- Someone help how do I put in the subtitles?

- Ah I'm so excited for it, hopefully the subtitles work

- Hullll, freaking crazy, do you know how long I've been waiting ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I've rewatched every episode so many times while waiting ㅠㅠ

- Yeeees!!!! Is it dubbed?
> It says you can choose between subs or dubs but I have no idea how to do that...

- Jan 2, 23:40 on KBS1... I've stuck it in my brain

0 comments:

Post a Comment