Saturday 31 December 2016

Two characters that Dokkaebi viewers often get mixed up


The two of them are different actors.

Secretary - Jo Woojin
Loyal retainer - Kim Byungchul


Today Humour: [Dokkaebi] King's loyal retainer and the secretary, don't confuse these two

- You're really kind. Thank you
> I was going to write this post last week because I thought, "Eeyy, everyone probably already knows right~" but today, I saw a lot of people thinking that the two of them are played by the same actor.. so I had to write this.

- ..... I only found out today that the young king isn't Yeo Jingoo but it's actually Kim Minjae

(Left: Kim Minjae, Right: Yeo Jingoo)
> Same, I only found out today ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You can really see the resemblance when you put them side by side like this
> Hul, what a reversal!!!!
> Huh....? I thought he was Jingoo all this time!!!!!!!! (Head is spinning) No wonder, I thought he lost weight...
> But their voices? His tone is good too... he really seems like an actor we can anticipate in the future ㅎㅎ I didn't mistake him for my forever-oppa Yeo Jingoo but ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  They have similar images
> Kim Minjae was on SMTM~ He raps well~
> Both of them are so handsomeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They both played a young king, and Kim Minjae plays a wicked character but my head becomes clear when I see his face ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Ah I feel refreshed ㅋㅋㅋ
I was so confused when they first introduced the secretary, but even now I mix them up... ㅠㅠ
But don't you think Lee Hyunwoo and Park Bogum look the same too?? They look kind of different now but I was watching a movie and I thought it was Lee Hyunwoo, afterwards I found out it was actually Park Bogum...

- I keep forgetting about this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I tell myself, "so they're not the same person!!" and then after a few days I mix them up again..!!

- All this time I was thinking the loyal retainer's reincarnation is the secretary...
> I was thinking that too..!!

- They looked the same today.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- They have different actors but, isn't it still possible that he could still be the reincarnation?
I think the grim reaper and the dokkaebi mentioned that reincarnations don't have to be born with the same face.

- What the!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm already shocked right now that the king isn't Yeo Jingoo but now you're telling me the secretary isn't the loyal retainer!!!!!!!! How can this be!!!!!!

- I mix up Kim Goeun and Park Sodam all the time

- Am I the only one who thought Yook Sungjae was Seo In Guk......







0 comments:

Post a Comment