Saturday 31 December 2016

Trendy celebrities born in the year of the rooster

Flower Boy Actors: Park Bogum, Yoo Seungho

Rising actors: Lee Sunbin, Ryu Hwayoung

Vocal Colour Gangsters: Park Hyoshin, IU, Ha Hyunwoo

Idol boy group and girl group trends: 
AOA Mina, Winner Mino and Kang Seungyoon, VIXX Ravi and Hongbin



Sports Joseon via Naver: 'Year of the Rooster', trends were born in the year of the rooster: Park Bogum, Yoo Seungho even Winner and AOA

1. [+1880, -104] Same-age actors Park Bogum and Yoo Seungho. Both are good actors, handsome, and respectful.  Hope they both become more successful

2. [+1334, -92] I can't wait to see what's in store for Park Bogum next year, I'm waiting for the release of his film... hope all the year of the rooster celebrities do well

3. [+1287, -115] Yoo Seungho's "Ruler" and Park Bogum's next movie, I'm really looking forward to both of these! I want to listen to IU's new songs as well as Winner's new albumㅋㅋㅋ I'm cheering everyone who was born in the year of the Rooster

4. [+1226, -116] I hope Park Bogum does well this year just like last year, without any greed!  I don't have anything to worry about as his visuals and acting are on par!!  Can't wait for his new projects~

5. [+1127, -101] I've been really happy this year because of Park Bogumㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thank you! I'm looking forward to next year too

6. [+376, -52] Hope the upcoming year is only filled with happy events. Can't wait for Park Bogum's film

7. [+318, -37] Park Bogum let's work hard this year too

8. [+376, -57] Park Bogum~ let's be more successful this 2017~~~


0 comments:

Post a Comment