Sunday 25 December 2016

Trends Park Bogum and Daebak, 'thankful brothers' stick together like glue



TV Report via Naver: "A meeting of the trends" Park Bogum X Daebak, 'thankful brothers' that pull you in like glue

1. [+4788, -65]  A heartwarming smell is overflowing from this photo ㅠㅠ Park Bogum and Daebakie together ㅠㅠ Both of them are so prettyㅋㅋ

2. [+3222, -93] Bogum it's nice to see you ^^  I want to be Daebak

3. [+2943, -57]  The two people I like the most met each other.. Bogummie and Daebakie, fighting to you too! ^^♥

4. [+2634, -47]  I like them both!  I was enlightened the moment I saw this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+2223, -65]  Daebak-ah I'm jealous of you~~~ ♡ Park Bogum is so cool~~~~~ ♡

6. [+866, -24]  Park Bogum is so handsome.  Can't believe I'm seeing a two-shot of them together, both are so cute

7. [+753, -25]  Park Bogum ah daebak, thank you

8. [+706, -22]  Both so adorable ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Park Bogum in a suit yesterday was so cool.  He did well with his presenting skills too, what a heartwarming photo


0 comments:

Post a Comment