Friday 30 December 2016

Dokkaebi: Deokhwa's identity revealed + reincarnations of king and queen confirmed




(Spoilers!!!)



Sports Joseon via Naver: 'Dokkaebi' Yoo In Na was Gong Yoo's little sister... Yook Sungjae is the butterfly

1. [+12,951, -163] We thought Deokhwa was just the maknae, but in reality he was the highest one... please let the Goblin-Euntak and Grim Reaper-Sunny couples live happily, God Deokhwa.

2. [+11,471, -129] Yook Sungjae is the butterfly ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just tell us he's the God..

3. [+9211, -173] The writer's right above our heads..

4. [+8170, -125] Ah what the heck, I got spoiled because of the articles

5. [+6675, -113] Then what about Deokhwa's grandpa?

6. [+1732, -17] The writer gave us hints today. There's now hope because we saw that a door that can't be opened by a human, can be opened if they're desperate enough which can change one's fate.  The problem is we don't know what kind of man the CEO's secretary is. Also, what's going to be the grim reaper's fate? ㅠㅠㅠ It's getting so much more fun as the story goes on

7. [+1699, -15] The way Gong Yoo and Yoo Inna were fighting definitely confirmed they're siblings reincarnated ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+1698, -36] Looks like a pretty person reincarnated will still be pretty........ I was hoping for a different conclusion.... you know for my next life but I guess not.




TV Report via Naver: 'Dokkaebi' Gong Yoo X Yoo Inna, "Brother!"

1. [+2734, -17] I was so shocked when she went "Brother?"

2. [+1677, -24] Deokhwa's the butterfly...?

3. [+1558, -87] Inna's so pretty, right?

4. [+696, -23] The articles are so fast

5. [+595, -19] Ah mommy I was so shocked




My Daily via Naver: 'Dokkaebi' Yook Sung Jae was the butterfly... finds Kim Goeun

1. [+5534, -50] Is the the God...?

2. [+4981, -42] So he's the highest God..???????????? (Shocked) (Scared)

3. [+3687, -55] Wow, see! I knew he wasn't just a human

4. [+3667, -57] Deokhwa was the butterfly?

5. [+2931, -96] I don't think it's totally confirmed yet though...
> It's pretty much confirmed from today's ep ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
> I don't know..... I'm so confused ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+1005, -12] Samshin grandma speaks informally to everyone else but to Deokhwa, she spoke politely

7. [+921, -12] I think he's a WeolHaNoin (t/n: God that brings people together by red threads) and the butterfly represented that kind of God in drawings in the past.
See: Theories from viewers speculating that Deokhwa isn't human

8. [+752, -10] ?? I watched the ep but I didn't know they revealed he was the butterfly ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
> Same, I only found out from the articles
> Me too! I saw the article and I was like what??? there was a scene like that? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ












0 comments:

Post a Comment