Sunday 25 December 2016

Park Narae's house before and after she got popular

Before:


After:







Daum Cafe: Park Narae's house before and after she got popular

- Wow... so awesome!!

- It's really all about that one shot for celebrities and once they hit it big.. ㄷㄷ

- Whenever I see posts like this, I don't care if I'm a celebrity who gets cursed to oblivion, I want to be a celebrity too...
> Seriously, I won't mind even if I get hate comments 100 or 1000 times a day
> I have the confidence to ignore the comments ㅠㅠ

- I saw the video and the interior is so pretty, I wonder how much it was

- Daebak....

- It's so interesting how celebrities can get that much money in so little time...
Do they get a lot of pay for showing up on TV

- I was jealous of her old house too...now her house is even better ㄷㄷ

- Bet she worked hard to save up money to buy it though ㅠㅠ

- She seems like a nice person so I hope she does well~

0 comments:

Post a Comment