Sunday 25 December 2016

Netizens argue over whether GD can pull off this hairstyle or not









Views: 265,570

- If it's GD... it's possible my friend

- Why do I feel like eating kimchi after looking at the photos
> Are you out of your mind ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Forget about trying to pull it off, I bet even GD wouldn't want to try it

- Who did this to them

- Don't you think Taeyang would be the one to do this hairstyle instead of GD?

- It's possible I bet you

- No please, don't do this

- Didn't Sandara Park already try this in their Happy music video...?

- I'm against this, keep GD's hair pretty please

- No one can pull it off

- The first guy has it the best out of all of them

- Am I the only one who thinks it'll suit GD?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- GD has taste too, I don't think he'd want to try this hairstyle ㅋㅋㅋall the styles he's tried looks good to some degree

- Omg imagine the breakouts from the gel by sticking that on your face 

- Jiyong, you can do it!

- Bet GD will look really cool if he tries this hair, this is GD we're talking about






0 comments:

Post a Comment