Friday 30 December 2016

If you're Korean, then you know all these dances by heart


Wonder Girls - Nobody


Wonder Girls - Tell Me

BEG - Abracadabra

SNSD - Gee

2NE1 - I Don't Care


- I know all the dances but I can't dance for the life of me, so I only know it in my head ㅎㅎ...

- Sorry Sorry too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Tell Me Your Wish and Growl as well ㅋㅋㅋ

- Hello, you forgot Gangnam Style? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- No Pick Me?
> Yeah same, I was shocked
> I think OP only picked from the earlier generations

- I agree so much, my dad dances Nobody so freaking well

- Let me add some more: Heartbeat and Mr.

- I think Sorry Sorry should be on this list

- But I can't dance..... ㅠㅠㅠ

- I dance like I have two left feet but I can dance the highlights of every song you listed, there's hope for bad dancers

- Doesn't everyone know Kara's Mr. too? 

- I Don't Care was super popular as a song but I don't know the dance that wellㅠ







0 comments:

Post a Comment