Friday 23 December 2016

'Sound of Your Heart' continues to get praised by viewers



TV Report via Naver: 'Sound of Heart' Lee Kwangsoo♥Jung Somin, cute confession from young lovers

1. [+561, -7]  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah this is really so cute

2. [+521, -7] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This episode was a legend ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+385, -3]  This is so freaking funny ㅋㅋ This is my go-to on Fridays!!

4. [+349, -6]  Internet Man was the funniest ㅋㅋ

5. [+256, -4]  All of the stories are so funny

6. [+77, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The bluetooth speaker was hilarious ㅋㅋ

7. [+74, -1]  If they just catch the proper time, I think this will be a long-running sitcom like High Kick

8. [+68, -1]  The speaker episode was the best ah I love this nonsense drama~ It feels like how I felt when I watched High Kick back in the days

9. [+60, -1]  They've properly adapted the webtoon's content so it's even funnier ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+58, -1]  I have no idea what this is about since I didn't read the webtoon but I just laughed from start to finishㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment