Sunday 25 December 2016

The reason it took the grim reaper 300 years to buy a house

He was busy buying nice clothes and shoes...


Daum Cafe: [Goblin] The reason it took the Goblin's grim reaper 300 years to buy a house
Views: 878,004

- Dang his house slippers are Birks ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- He carries the clothes so well

- Seriously any clothes that Lee Dongwook wears looks nice.  I want all of his clothes though I love the style

- The clothes are actually not that expensive, it's actually more plain than what "poor" female leads in other dramas wear ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Lee Dongwook is so cool but the stylist is too.  The clothes he wears are all pretty

- I've seen Lee Dongwook in real life.
He looks way past 180 cm and his face size might just be as small as a kid's
I'm only 150 cm... his visual and proportions are too good...

- Stylist-nim we love you

- I actually thought they'd be more expensive.  He pulls them off well

- I think I can buy some of these if I save up my pay...! Yes!

- He gets more handsome the more I see him

- Lee Dongwook looks better than the models wearing it

- I wonder where he got the hat



0 comments:

Post a Comment