Sunday 25 December 2016

Drama oppa vs. real-life oppa

I'm the youngest daughter in my family, and I have a drama oppa and a realistic oppa. 
What happened today exactly highlighted that, so let me tell you ㅋㅋ

1. Oldest oppa (31 years old, 11-year difference, office worker)
Specialty)
We've never fought since I was born.
My friends call him a dongsaeng-babo.
He's very weak against aegyo ㅋㅋ

(Translation after the photos)





Drama Oppa

OP: Brother~ㅋㅋ
Whachu doin?
Drama Oppa: Went to the convenience store ㅎ Why
OP: I'm getting anaesthesia ㅠㅠ (t/n: This is pronounced "Ma-chwi" in Korean.)
Drama Oppa: What anaesthesia, did you get hurt?
Why would you get anaesthesia, what is it
OP: I...
I love oppa so machwi ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Drama Oppa: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋYou wanna die, I was so surprised
OP: :D
Drama Oppa: What's this all of a sudden with the explosive aegyo, it's suspicious
Is it expensive ㅋㅋ
OP: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Oppa, my graduation gift... *^^*

Drama Oppa: ㅋㅋ Knew it
I was trying to think of what to get you anyway
Did you have something in mind?
OP: Laptop......ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Drama Oppa: Hul?
OP: Hing ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ 
Drama Oppa: How much are laptops these days?

OP: I looked around and good ones go for around $1000+ ㅠㅠ But I don't need a good one, I'll be fine with a cheap one ㅠㅠㅠ They're probably $500 or $600 ㅠㅠㅠ
Drama Oppa: Ing~ that's it?
When I was going into university, the good ones were at least $2300
OP: Why are you talking about something from the Goryeo Dynasty (t/n: OP implying her drama oppa is already so old.)
Drama Oppa: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Ya Goryeo? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
OP: You'll buy it for me~?

Drama Oppa: If it's that cheap, then of course
I thought it'd be $1000-$2000 
OP: Oppa I luv you so much ♥.♥  ♥.
Drama Oppa: ㅋㅋㅋ Come to oppa's place on the weekend
We can look at the laptops and if there's money left over, let's go and buy you clothes
OP: My heart just stopped
It's hard to breathe ㅋㅋㅋ
Drama Oppa: Your shark impersonation was cute 
OP: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll show you again when I go there ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Drama Oppa: Sure, let me know on Saturday and I'll pick you up
OP: Oppa you know I love you right? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll get you a lot of delicious things to eat, love you ㅋㅋ hihing
Drama Oppa: Okie

I tried the same thing on my younger oppa ㅋㅋ

2. Younger Oppa (23 years old, 3-year difference, college student)
Specialty?
A jerk

OP: Oppang~ㅋㅋ
Realistic Oppa: Where are you trying to spread your nasally sounds this triceratops looking thing
OP: F*ck

Nate Pann: Drama Oppa vs Realistic Oppa [+1678, -24]

1. [+706, -5] Do you really look like a triceratops?

2. [+367, -9] OP's aegyo is amazing ㅋㅋ I can't even do that to my boyfriend because it makes my hand and feet curl...

3. [+300, -29] If my dongsaeng spoke that cutely to me I'd carry her on my back everyday, OP is cute

4. [+185, -2]  Imagine how loving the office worker oppa must think of his younger sister who only graduated high school ㅎㅎ

5. [+157, -1] I can see OP's natural aegyo ㅋㅋ I don't know what the shark is about but looks like OP shows aegyo in front of her oppa a lot ㅋㅋㅋ The oldest oppa looks at her with loving eyes while the younger oppa is probably staring at her with laser eyes ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+134, -4]  More than a drama oppa, OP seems to be more like a drama dongsaeng.  Your aegyo is killer, the oldest oppa will surely fall for it

7. [+130, 0]  Isn't this the most realistic sibling conversation?
[Oppa]




0 comments:

Post a Comment