Tuesday 10 January 2017

Netizens discuss whether it's wrong for a woman to not wear a bra in public


"As a human being, a woman who goes to the convenience store without a bra VS the ahjussi who keeps staring at the woman wondering if she is wearing a bra or not wearing a bra under her t-shirt... between these two people, tell me... who is rude and dirty?"

Daum Cafe: A woman who doesn't wear a bra has 'no manners'??

- True, I didn't wear a bra to class today and it's freaking comfortable. I'm not embarrassed by it, so why are others being embarrassed about it when it's not their body

- Logic of someone who agrees with not wearing a bra = it's our freedom, just don't look
Logic of someone who doesn't agree with not wearing a bra = it's embarrassing to look at, I'm not looking, it's just it sticks out to my eyes, can't help it, I'm not singling out women... it's weird when I see guy's nipples too
> Seriously, if they're so embarrassed to look, then stick your fingers in your eyes to stop yourself from looking, don't tell someone else what they can't and can do
> You mean, no logic

- Some people used to argue that going out without a bra is like when a guy is showing off his private parts... since when was that an equal comparison?

- I really think it's funny that people are saying they're against no-bras because it makes them feel uncomfortable, if the person actually not wearing the bra is fine with it, why do they have to dress so you feel comfortable? ㅋㅋㅋ It's not doing you any damage...

- Can we just leave people alone already? Feels like we'll go crazy with the stress

- Bras are uncomfortable in general and you have to worry about the lining or the strap showing too. It sucks.

- I'm not against no-bras but for me, it's painful not to wear one... so I can't go out without one ㅜㅜㅜ

- It's been a year since my no-bra journey and it's comfortable as f*ck ㅋㅋㅋ No-bra is the best~~~!!!!

- Didn't Sulli get hate for not wearing a bra??..
> The reaction to that was divided! Half didn't care and half thought it was the worst thing to do..
> I think there's other reasons why she was receiving criticisms but, there are still a lot of people in general who get hate for not wearing a bra.

- If you want to wear one, fine. If you don't want to wear one, fine. That's all there is to it.




0 comments:

Post a Comment